Dana is committed to healthy communities through collaboration, human-centered design and Healthcare Quadruple Aim principles.
Focusing on 21st Century Capabilities and STEM, Dana has pursued traditional and novel roles in the Life Sciences Industry, as well as integrating with Entrepreneurs, Start-Ups and Community Organisations.
- 18 year Corporate Career in Health & Life Sciences
- Entrepreneur & Intrapreneur
- Associate Fellow of the Australasian College of Health Service Managers (ACHSM)
- Founder of Soulful Kids (Wellbeing incl. Mindfulness, Yoga, Positive Psychology)
- Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Experienced Board Member (Health Consumer Peak Body)
Dana has established a diverse network across Australia in Healthcare: Industry, Health Service Executives, Hospitals and Primary Health Networks, Health Consumer Organisations, Private Health Insurers, Policy makers, State Governments, Universities and Start-Ups.
In her Coaching work, Dana supports Change Agents to thrive, focusing on personal capabilities incl. Self-awareness, Work-Life Integration, Mindfulness and Resilience.
Dana cares about Wellbeing for families, children and organisations. Her Start-Up, Soulful Kids, is committed to Happy Kids, Connected Families and Thriving Communities.